Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mind of her Own

Here's a funny story for you:
Yesterday morning I was taking a quick shower & Ella was supposedly watching a show. Come to find out, she had gone outside to the back patio (yes, I left the door unlocked - oops) and brought her bubbles inside. You can guess what I found when I walked in the room...an empty container of bubbles, a mess on the floor & Ella saying "Well, I wanted to blow the bubbles inside, but something happened & they spilled!"

And...here is a picture of what naptime has looked like around here this week. Her room was perfectly clean each day when I put her to bed. This is the 3rd day in a row that I've walked into this after about an hour and a half. Hey, at least she knows how to entertain herself!

1 comment:

Kellogg's said...

Love the ponytail!