Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ella Loves to Cook

On Friday afternoon, Ella & I had so much fun making a banana split pie for our weekend guests. She helped me every step of the way. And, we had a huge dietary breakthrough...she will now eat fresh strawberries! After she finished placing them in the middle layer of the "pie" I asked her to try one. While she wasn't so sure at first, she proceeded to eat every single straberry slice that was left in the bowl. Funny thing is they were supposed to go on top of the dish, but I was not about to stop her shoveling them in her mouth. She kept saying "delicious," "yum, yum" & rubbing her tummy!

Looks so yummy!Now for the bananas.All done!"Do I like this?"Going back for more & more & more...Finished product & strawberries in the bowl...ALL gone!Now for the beaters!

1 comment:

Kellogg's said...

LOVE the video... she's hilarious... can't wait to see her next weekend!