Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ella LOVES Birthdays!

Ella really enjoyed celebrating Daddy's birthday yesterday. We made cupcakes during the day & Ella helped every step of the way. As soon as I put them in the oven, she climbed in her seat at the table & said, "OK ready for my cupcake & my party hat!" She sat at the table for 40 minutes - while both batches of cupcakes baked. I then explained to her that we were not going to eat cupcakes until Daddy got home from work. Surprisingly, she said, "OK!" & got out of her chair.
We had a fun evening at the house. The Anderson's came over for dinner to help celebrate. Jeff grilled fillets & they were outstanding! Ella, Allie, & Ashlyn had fun chasing each other around the backyard, playing babydolls, & the cupcakes were definitely a hit! Happy 27th (or 32nd) Birthday, Jeff!!

1 comment:

Kellogg's said...

I like her new hair! Makes her look older!