Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yes, it is True!

I am now a working (out of the house) mother & this neglected blog sure shows that. My teacher orientation/staff development began Aug. 10 & the last post I made on here was Aug. 11. Wow - how ironic! I promise I had every intention of keeping up with this, but priorities have shifted. It's all good, though. After 4 weeks, we are settling into our new routine nicely & I am finding the time & energy for it all. Although I missed Ella more than I ever imagined the first couple of weeks, from day 1 she has LOVED school (daycare), Ms. Beth (her teacher)& her new friends. The stories she tells about her day are precious & make us realize how "grown up" she has become. Jeff has been absolutely wonderful with his new morning routine & is really enjoying his extra time with Ella! Since, I leave the house at 6:15 (before Ella is awake,) he is responsible for getting her up & out of the house. Everyday she is happy & dressed with tennis shoes, a "perfect" ponytail & matching bow. Now onto the updates. I am going to highlight a few fun times we've had over the past 6 weeks.

Ella & Mommy ready for their "new schools."

No comments: